Case = 210 pair
Quality Design: These disposable boot covers are designed to complement protective coverall suits to protect the feet, from the toes up to the shin, against dirt or other outside contaminants.
Practical Features: Anti-slip sole and taped seams provide additional protection. Laminated non-woven materials provide greater resistance to outside contaminants.
Common Uses: Light Duty Cleaning, Paintwork, Warehousing, Domestic DIY, Gardening, Food Processing, General Maintenance and Manufacturing.
One Size Fits Most: Shoe Covers have a snug elastic top which provides flexibility to fit most of US Men's and US Women's footwear adult sizes.
Order is not complete until you have received a shipping confirmation number. Available while supplies last.
Shoe covers with taped seams (200 Pairs)
Body Contacting Materials: Polypropylene (PP) spunbound non-woven fabric; outer layer is laminated with Polyethylene (PE) material. Intended for single use and disposable.
* Use in a surgical setting or for invasive procedures or where there is a medium or high risk of contamination
* Where significant exposure to liquid bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected
* Use in a clinical setting where Level 3 or 4 protection is warranted
* Use in the presence of high intensity heat source or flammable gas
CONTRAINDICATIONS, PRECAUTIONS AND WARNINGS
* Device provided is not sterile
* Before using, all protective clothing should be checked for tears, holes, rips, dirt, defects and malfunctions. If any are present, this gown should not be worn.
* This shoe cover may not protect against infectious materials or microorganisms.
* This product qualifies for sale in the USA under FDA's Enforcement Policy for Gowns, Other Apparel, and Gloves During the Coronavirus Disease Public Health Emergency as published in March 2020.
This device has not been cleared, evaluated, or approved by the FDA