Case = 60 individually packaged pieces
Quality Design: Disposable coveralls are designed as personal protective equipment (PPE) to cover the whole body and other clothing to protect against dirt or other outside contaminants. Taped seams provide additional protection.
Practical Features: Coveralls are one piece made from lightweight, non-woven materials and loose fitting for ease of movement, with sleeves, full leggings and a hood to cover the head.
Body Contacting Materials: Polypropylene spunbound non-woven fabric. Outer layer is laminated with PE (Polyethylene) material to provide greater protection.
Not Recommended For:
* Use in a surgical setting or for invasive procedures or where there is a medium or high risk of contamination
* Where significant exposure to liquid bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected
* Use in a clinical setting where Level 3 or 4 protection is warranted
* Use in the presence of high intensity heat source or flammable gas
! CONTRAINDICATIONS, PRECAUTIONS AND WARNINGS
Device provided is not sterile
Before using, all protective clothing should be checked for tears, holes, rips, dirt, defects and malfunctions. If any are present, this gown should not be worn.
* This coverall may not protect against infectious materials or microorganisms.
* Wearing this coverall can generate static electricity. To eliminate static, the wearer's body must be grounded properly. When grounding, the resistance on the person must be less than 108 ohms. These static conditions can often be avoided by wearing suitable rubber soled shoes.
* Overheating can occur after prolonged use, especially in warm working conditions.
* This product qualifies for sale in the USA under FDA's Enforcement Policy for Gowns, Other Apparel, and Gloves During the Coronavirus Disease Public Health Emergency as published in March 2020.
This device has not been cleared, evaluated, or approved by the FDA.
Common Uses: Light Duty Cleaning, Paintwork, Warehousing, Domestic DIY, Gardening, Food Processing, General Maintenance, Manufacturing.
Intended for single use and disposable.
Order is not complete until you have received a shipping confirmation number. Available while supplies last.
Protective Coverall With Taped Seams (60 Pieces)
We are sure that you will love your products and want you to order confidently. Due to the nature of our products, opened packages may not be returned. If something arrives defective or falls short of expectations please contact us so that we may resolve the issue directly with you. We are dedicated to a positive customer experience.
Case quantity includes shipping.